1. The promoter is Life’s Great Limited trading as Mojo (the 'Promoter') whose registered office is The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH.
2. The below information sets out how to participate in this competition and the conditions of entry. Participation in this prize draw constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. These terms may be amended or updated at any time by the Promoter.
3. Entrants must be 18 or over and a UK resident.
4. By entering this competition, each individual confirms they are eligible to enter. The Promoter may request proof of eligibility. The Promoter will not receive entries that have been automatically generated by a computer or have been completed by third parties or in bulk.
5. Entry is open to individuals who are looking to purchase their first house and they must have signed up for the pre-launch of MortgageScore™ at mojomortgages.com/mortgagescore before 02/01/2020.
6. Only entries received prior to the launch of MortgageScore™ on 02/01/2020 will be eligible for the draw.
7. The prize is £1,000. The winner will be selected, at random, to an entrant who has signed up to the pre-launch of MortgageScore™ before 02/01/2020.
8. To claim the prize, the winner must then activate their MortgageScore™ account and subsequently complete on a mortgage arranged through Mojo Mortgages (the Promoter). Details on how to do this will be emailed to all individuals who have signed up to the pre-launch.
9. MortgageScore™ launches on 02/01/2020. The prize draw will take place on 01/02/2020. The winner of the prize draw will then need to complete on the purchase of their house within 12 months (on or before 01/02/2021). To qualify, the winner must source their mortgage through the Promoter. The £1000 will then be paid on completion of the mortgage. If the winner does not complete on a mortgage with Mojo Mortgages (the Promoter) within this time period, the competition will be void and a new winner will not be selected.
10. To send the prize, we will require the bank account details the winner wishes the prized to be paid in to. These details will be requested on conclusion of the draw. The prize cannot be claimed by a third party on your behalf or be paid into another party’s bank account.
11. Employees or agencies of The Promoter, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by The Promoter.
13. The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
14. Upon entry, each entrant will be given a unique URL code which if used by another entrant to enter the competition will result in another entry for original entrant, therefore increasing their chances of winning. For each successful referral through your unique referral URL the referrer (you) will be eligible for an additional entry into the prize draw. Standard terms apply to any additional entries.
15. The unique referral URL provided will track everyone who clicks and signs up.
16. The Promoter has the right to refuse an additional entry into the prize draw if The Promoter suspects that you have not used the referral program in good faith, have broken this agreement or if the referred person does not use the link provided.
17. The Winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified within 24 hours of selection via email. The winner simply needs to respond confirming they have received the email. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter via email within 7 days then the prize will be void and the Promoter has the right to pick another winner from the remaining valid entries, however The ‘Promoter’ is under no obligation to do so.
18. The name and county of the winner can be obtained after the prize draw has ended by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Mojo Mortgages, WeWork Dalton Place, 29 John Dalton St, Manchester, M2 6FW.
19. If the winner objects to their name and county being made available, they should contact The Promoter at the following address: Mojo Mortgages, WeWork Dalton Place, 29 John Dalton St, Manchester, M2 6FW. Even if an objection is raised, The Promoter is still required to provide the details of the winner to the Advertising Standards Authority upon its request.
21. The prize available is a £1000. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-negotiable, and is not redeemable for other prizes.
22. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
24. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and The Promoter shall be entitled but not obligated to select another winner.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of The Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of The Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts